- July 2003- Writing of Articles of Incorporation begins.
- November 2003 – Articles of Incorporation registered with the State of Florida. Writing of Bylaws begins.
- April 2004-Bylaws approved.
- September 2005- 501c3 charitable non-profit tax exempt status granted.
- April 26, 2006-Dedication of Eleanor Daly Troy Room.
- August 2006-First brochure printed.
- April 2008- First Newsletter.
- May 2008-Snack Bar installed in Senior Center Lobby.
- September 2008-40 “ LCD television installed in Senior Center Lobby.
- November 2008- 5th Anniversary.
Susan Frank - Gulfport Senior Center Supervisor
Jane D. Ogilvie – Volunteer – Owner Senior Solutions of Pinellas County
Sarah Peel – Gulfport Senior Center Services Coordinator
Original Board of Directors
Helen M. Adornato
John A. Milford
Jane D. Ogilvie
William R. Wolf
Ms. Karen Keaton